Most of our schools have a Ricoh Aficio photocopier. Did you know that you can scan documents and e-mail them to yourself as a PDF with these machines? Just follow these steps:
- Load your document in the feeder tray at the top.
- Click on the Scanner item in the menu.
- Select the E-mail tab if it is not already selected.
- Press the Manual Entry button.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Press the Start button to scan and e-mail the document.
Please note that you can only e-mail from these machines to @sd62.bc.ca e-mail addresses. If you don't have one, call the help desk and pick one up. They're free!
The tech department is working towards having a single Microsoft Windows domain for all users in the district. This will make it easier for users who work in multiple schools, move from one school to another, or even just visit another school. Our goal is to reduce the number of computer accounts any individual in the district needs to remember. Continue reading